Wednesday 13 October 2010

What a Day So Far

LFC win in the High Court, Miners start being pulled out safely and confirmation through trial and error that it was only the size in wattage of my headlight bulb causing problems to the running of the appealmobile.
Unfortunately like LFC and the Chilean miners the successful outcome will only be realised tomorrow when hopefully new lower wattage bulbs arrive.
Frustrating to say the least as I won't make Fridays ferry.
I still have to test it and transport it to Portsmouth before sailing, but at least there is hope on all fronts.

While it may appear I am flogging a dead horse and many people want me to get a reliable bike to do the journey, my argument is there is no challenge in that at all.
The reasoning behind all my rides is to arrive at a goal inspite of challenges that confront me.
I am certainly being challenged at this moment and thats even before starting. However as soon as I am over the Bay of Biscay the real challenge starts. I fully anticipate problems with a twenty year old moped that has seen better days. I would expect problems with any bike. Thats the nature of transport. But it is up to me to get around the circuit by hook or by crook, even if that means abandoning it or pushing it round.

Thats what life is all about no?

Anyway congratulatiuons to LFC and I won't have to worry now about administration or the haemorridging of vital transfer funds from our club.
Now come on Roy and sort the other issues out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment